but thought it was very good for parents to read...
How to Raise a Fool:
1. Teach your child God does not exist and therefore no moral absolutes exist. Whatever your child feels like doing is the right choice.
2. Spend as little time as possible with your child.
3. Raise your child to believe the chief aim in life is to please himself so give him anything he wants.
4. Do not teach your child to read.
5. Do not discipline your child ...in any way so as not to hurt his/her pysche. Never make your child do anything, especially work.
6. Let your child get his worldview from any source other than the Bible.
7. Since moral absolutes do not exist(see #1), set no standards in your home.
8. Allow all influences into the life of your child--he has to learn to sink or swim.
9. Show no affection or praise.
10. Last, but not least, set an example by living your life only to please yourself.