Saturday, January 7, 2012

How I shimmered in 2011...

With New Years, come New Years Resolutions. But before even going there, I believe in knowing where you've been to know where you're going. And with that, here's my year in review. From personal reconstruction (that involved my marriage and family), to adding another child to a total of 11 creative projects, it's been quite the ride.
Thank you God for blessing me in many, many wonderful ways this year!
I am grateful.

My 2011 in pictures.
(you can click on the caption to read full post).

Jed, my second son, was born in October. This was my biggest highlight.

I read 33 books this year (aimed for 25). This is a personal best.

My blog got a makeover (how do I look?:P) and we traveled to Orlando, Florida and visited Disney. THAT was an amazing (and overstimulating) adventure!
I even designed and created Eliel a Mickey Mouse tshirt for him to wear!


My husband and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary. My vision for my family really started to develop and became more concrete. I got more into homesteading and off-grid ideas and found myself in a hot debate on exclusivity in the homeschooling field.

Some creative projects I completed this year were...
belts for Eliel
nursing cover
fall frames
book pumpkins
crib chalkboard which was featured on Roadkill Rescue by the way! :)
picnic blanket
portable giraffe growth chart for my kids


some new designs for my hair accessories business
kitchen curtain and
kitchen apron
I even tried my hand at making a birthday cake with homemade fondant!
and homemade pasta!

I posted twice as much as in 2010 and also gained many more friends and followers.
It's been a fantastic year and I look forward to 2012 and all of its blessings as well!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for sharing your heart!