Thursday, October 6, 2011

31 Days Series: On Love. {Day 5}

Pretty central to the Anne of Green Gables story is the love connection between Anne and Gilbert. Here are some pivotal love moments....


Anne Shirley: You just think that you love me.
Gilbert Blythe: Anne, I've loved you as long as I can remember. I need you.


..I went looking for my ideals outside of myself, I discovered it's not what the world holds for you, Its what you bring to it. The dreams dearest to my heart are right here....

Gilbert: Well I hope you keep on dreaming. It will be three years before I finish Medical School, even then there won't be any diamond sunbursts or
marble halls....

Anne: I don't want sunbursts or marble halls. I just want you....


If you love this 31 Days to my Green Gables series, catch up on the previous posts!

Day 4: Raspberry Cordial
Day 3: The Anne Mouth
Day 2: On Being Properly Educated
Day 1: The Gentle Island. The Inspiration.
Intro to the 31 Days Green Gables Series

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for sharing your heart!