Monday, January 31, 2011

The Monday Music Shower....

starting a tradition here for the blog.

Not that I am working or anything...in fact, I am a Stay-at-home Mom...so the "dreaded" Monday or the "welcomed" Friday shouldn't really be a big difference in my world, should it? Oh but it so does! For when the weekend is over, it means that MY HUSBAND returns to work and I am FULL-TIME almost 24-7 Mom. During the weekend,it's the two of us with this energetic bundle of love. Well, actually to my husband's credit, that's not fully true. I have his help during the weekday mornings, so I can actually do human things, like brush teeth and shower...but it's just different during the weekend.

Anyhow, so there's a small part of me that does not look SO forward to Mondays and this is where the new tradition will come in.....

One refreshing thing for me and that can help with getting myself on the right foot for my day (or even being able to have my A-game on) are showers. Just feel energized, prepared and motivated. So, on this blog, Monday Music Showers...posting a song/video. The kind that you shamelessly belt out in the shower or when driving. The kind that keeps playing in your head that you find yourself strutting to throughout the day. The kind that gives you the pep for the day that's so needed to get the week on the right foot. The kind that defeats the purpose of Hump Wednesday. (who comes up with these titles...?)

Anyhow, here's the first one.


I love this song. I actually used it for one of the bridal fashion shows I coordinated last year. Don't remember how I came across it but here's an interesting fact. Ida Corr is of Danish and Gambian descent. Pretty girl, eh? And talented. And um, I'm not going to even go into the "dancewear" being used...but nonetheless, good song.

K, now go jump in the shower and strut throughout your day with "Let Me Think About It...."

Feel free to comment with your video/music ideas and it might just be posted for one of these Monday Showers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for sharing your heart!