Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Welcoming Reconstruction...

1 Corinthians 3:15
...but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.

Looking at the list of blog posts, it's interesting that I started blogging about a year ago (Dec 2009)......and from that time until now, it's been a Year of Fire for me and my family. Individually and collectively, we've been through some major ordeals.

But even with that fire, though there are some fragile and delicate parts of me that have been singed, scarred or even destroyed, I am still here. Here -- somewhat new, and yet now, even more of myself than I was to begin with. Refined yet still original.

This year, is a Year of being Refreshed, Renewed and filled with Purpose and Priority. (ha, and with that, it's 10:30pm and I am blogging instead of putting sleep as priority). But nonetheless, my family and I have made heartfelt promises to ourselves and each other, to change our pace of life, to refocus and to re-engage.

We welcome you on our journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for sharing your heart!