Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Book Review: Reggie

I'm submitting a book review on "Reggie, You Can't Change Your Past, but You Can Change Your Future" for BookSneeze.

I was excited to read this book as it was generating a lot of positive feedback and bottom Line: This book was fantastic and it delivered.

Overall, the book is part memoir, part inspiration/self-help workbook. Taking from real life experiences, Reggie talks about growing in self and in God. It's a real down to earth, sometimes raw experience, sometimes laugh out read. After reading this book, I was completely motivated to check out Reggie's website and see about him speaking at our church as I think he is one of those rare people that a crowd can spend all day listening to. And even more, growing from and with. In short, Reggie is the kind of person you want to have as a best friend and on speed-dial.

In one sense, I really did like the questions at the end of each chapter. However, I feel somewhat they border on "elementary" questions and could be a bit more thought provoking. And just me, but I would have liked more "space" to write my answers.

This is a definite keeper and recommend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for sharing your heart!