Tuesday, June 3, 2014

one of the desires

Psalm 37:4 - Take delight in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart.

Did you catch on my little profile sidebar there ---- the small, little detail that says we are moving because God answers prayers?! That's right, my little yet growing desire to move to Prince Edward Island is now a reality.
God placed in me that desire and now he is making it happen!!!

In a future post, I will give the testimony on how this all came to be. Be sure to have your popcorn ready, for the story is like some sort of sitcom! I can't even begin to tell you how absolutely excited I am about all of this. We move in about two weeks. I will continue my posts on homeschooling and everything else I already talk about, but I will also be using this blog to journal our new adventures of living in Prince Edward Island! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for sharing your heart!